I am so glad you arrived here!
If you are thinking about making changes to your eating habits and lifestyle but are overwhelmed and struggling, I am here to help. I hope, this moment is the beginning of a transformational journey of self-discovery towards living a healthy, happy and invigorated life.
My philosophy is that healthy eating is a way of life, and must be enjoyable. I do not deal in absolutes, nor do I believe that ‘one size fits all.’ Everyone’s BALANCE is unique – it is not an end state to achieve; rather a continuous and conscious action.
I offer an array of services, including personalised coaching for adults and children. Please contact me here for more information. Dietitian services are covered by most health benefit plans. Please check with your insurance provider for the level of coverage.
Food and nutrition communications
- Camera and Radio – I am available to contribute to radio and on-camera nutrition segments. Currently, I am the resident nutritionist for REVERSED, a diabetes TV reality show, by celebrity chef, Charles Mattocks. To be aired in July, 2017 on Discovery Life Channel
- Writing – I am available to contribute to your publication as a subject matter expert. I am a HuffPost blogger and my work has also been featured in Today’s Dietitian, Shape Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Fitness Magazine, Daily Basics, The Hearty Soul, Brit and Co, TheIsmaili.org, and The Ismailimail
Spokesperson & Product development
- Recipe development and review, menu planning, nutritional analysis and food photography. I have been featured in leading food photography websites, including Foodgawker and Tastespotting
- Social media communications – I have proven experience in social media and can generate, edit, and publish content that supports interaction and engagement with members of the community
Corporate Nutrition and Consultancy
Workshop, Lunch & Learns, Booth Events & Food Demos
- I have experience collaborating with top-tier organizations in designing, delivering and evaluating employee wellness initiatives, supporting corporate wellness events and lunch and learn speaking events. I have partnered with Proctor & Gamble, PwC, and Lifescan.