Medically reviewed by Shahzadi Devje, Registered Dietitian (RD) & Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
2-ingredient Blueberry Slush Papaya Boat | No-Added Sugar, 5-min Recipe
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 ice cubes extra large
- 1 papaya medium, deseeded
- In a high speed blender, add water, blueberries, and ice. Blend until slushy
- Cut papaya in half, lengthways. Deseed the papaya and pour slush into both halves.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy.
- You can make this in advance and store the whole thing in the freezer then just thaw slightly before serving
- You can also make a big batch of blueberry slush and store it in the freezer, thaw as needed
- You can use any berry to make fruit slush why not try blackberries or raspberries
- Top with whatever toppings you like such as fresh fruit or coconut whipped cream
- If you're watching your blood sugars, top with nuts to help prevent blood sugar spikes
Please note the nutritional analysis values are estimates and suggestions. This nutrition facts table does not know your life - your body, including your hunger and satiety cues, change daily. It's okay to eat more or less. Say no to food guilt and instead embrace mindful eating.
Shahzadi is an award-winning registered dietitian (RD) regulated by the College of Dietitians of Ontario and certified diabetes educator (CDE), approved by the Canadian Diabetes Educator Certification Board. A YouTuber and notorious foodie, she’s dedicated to helping you end your cooking wars, transform your health, and be the best version of yourself! Shahzadi is an on-air nutrition expert for CTV Your Morning and a regular contributor for Global News and other national media outlets.