2-ingredient Blueberry Slush Papaya Boat | No-Added Sugar, 5-min Recipe
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 ice cubes extra large
- 1 papaya medium, deseeded
- In a high speed blender, add water, blueberries, and ice. Blend until slushy
- Cut papaya in half, lengthways. Deseed the papaya and pour slush into both halves.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy.
- You can make this in advance and store the whole thing in the freezer then just thaw slightly before serving
- You can also make a big batch of blueberry slush and store it in the freezer, thaw as needed
- You can use any berry to make fruit slush why not try blackberries or raspberries
- Top with whatever toppings you like such as fresh fruit or coconut whipped cream
- If you're watching your blood sugars, top with nuts to help prevent blood sugar spikes