Grilled Asparagus & Tomatoes With Fried Eggs | Easy, Low Carb Recipe
- 1.5 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 20 asparagus washed and ends trimmed
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 egg sunny side up
- 1 tsp sunflower oil for frying the eggs - 1/2 tsp for each egg
- Preheat grill to high
- Lightly coat the asparagus spears and cherry tomatoes with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper
- Grill over high heat for 5-7 minutes, or to desired tenderness
- Prepare eggs and serve with grilled asparagus and tomatoes.
- Choose the method that best suits you for grilling, all 3 will work well.
- Add in any extra veggies you like.
- You can also serve the asparagus with scrambled, soft-boiled or poached eggs.
- You can easily adjust the heat with the number of chilli flakes you add.
- Grilled asparagus and tomatoes will keep well in the fridge for around 3 days.