Medically reviewed by Shahzadi Devje, Registered Dietitian (RD) & Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
A plant-powered delicious vegan meal plan to support your healthy lifestyle
This Wholesome Meal Plan is 100% animal product free and VEGAN. You will learn how to maximize your intake of healthy whole grains, a rainbow of vegetables, fruits and legumes – all while minimizing refined sugars and oils. This dietitian-approved meal plan provides protein from a variety of plant-based sources including grains, beans, lentils, nuts and seeds. Enjoy healthy fats from whole food sources like avocados, nuts/seeds, and high-quality oils. Say hello to a nutrient-packed and delicious eating plan to support your healthy lifestyle and commitment to our planet’s health.
The program comes with a one-week meal plan, shopping list, delicious recipes, step by step prep guide and nutritional analysis.
What Exactly Is Included?
- Vegan dietitian-approved & taste-tested recipes
- Itemized grocery list to save you time and money at the grocery store
- Step-by-step prep guide to make the most of your time in the kitchen
- Simple ingredient substitutions to make-do with what you have on hand
- Complete nutritional information
- Daily nutrition analysis summary of macro and micronutrients
- Easy to understand instructions to prepare, cook and store recipes
7 Reasons To Invest In This Meal Plan
- Exceeds daily fibre requirements. Besides keeping you regular, fibre has shown to lower cholesterol levels, control blood sugars and is associated with low risk of cardiovascular disease and some types of cancers.
- Reduced in sodium (salt). The average daily sodium intake is below Health Canada recommendations. Approximately 30% of high blood pressure cases in Canada are due to high sodium intake. The average daily sodium intake of this meal plan is 1829 mg per day (20% lower)
- Rich in plant-based foods. Harness the power of a plant-powered diet to live a longer, healthier and more vibrant life.
- Healthy for the planet too! Reduce your environmental impact with more plant-based meals and snacks. Feel good knowing that your daily choices are helping towards conserving energy and water, saving animals, purifying the air, and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Zero refined sugar recipes. Regularly consuming refined sugar has shown to increase inflammation, raise triglycerides (a type of fat) challenge your pancreas to pump more insulin which eventually strains your pancreas and can lead to insulin resistance, out of control blood sugars and ultimately diabetes.
- Cook once, enjoy twice or thrice. With hectic and unpredictable schedules, cook smart, save time in the kitchen and reduce waste.
- Zero refined oils. Enjoy healthy fats in the form of avocados, nuts and seeds and quality sources of fat.
Shahzadi is an award-winning registered dietitian (RD) regulated by the College of Dietitians of Ontario and certified diabetes educator (CDE), approved by the Canadian Diabetes Educator Certification Board. A YouTuber and notorious foodie, she’s dedicated to helping you end your cooking wars, transform your health, and be the best version of yourself! Shahzadi is an on-air nutrition expert for CTV Your Morning and a regular contributor for Global News and other national media outlets.