A twist to the regular golden milk, this warm and soothing elixir, is packed with nourishing nutrients and is super simple to make. Done in under 10 minutes, we promise this golden…
- Gluten FreeLow Carb <20gRecipesVeganVegetarian
- Blend ‘n goGluten FreeHeart HealthyLow Carb <30gRecipesUnder 30 MinutesVeganVegetarian
Need an excuse to eat chocolate pudding? Look no further. This nutrient-packed 10-minute creamy, rich chocolate mint chia seed pudding is so simple that you could pull it off at breakfast time. Naturally sweetened with dates, this is one dessert recipe that you will devour. Vegan and gluten free.
- Blend ‘n goGluten FreeLow Carb <10gRecipesVeganVegetarian
Why, I’m so glad you wanted an absolutely delicious caffeine-free substitute for your afternoon chai latte or evening brew! Red Rooibos tea is blended with almond butter, dates and soy milk to create a creamy, frothy and incredibly tasty recipe.
- Gluten FreeRecipesUnder 30 MinutesVeganVegetarian
Inspired by the traditional rice pilau, this enticing and super-healthy gluten free quinoa vegetable pilau or “qui-lau” is bursting with flavour and so simple to pull off. Infused with the…
- Blend ‘n goGluten FreeHeart HealthyRecipesUnder 30 MinutesVeganVegetarian
Shake up your breakfast game with this vegan energy-packed Chia Peach Green Smoothie. A beautiful blend of sweet fruits and fresh green spinach to create a tasty and satisfying recipe.
- Gluten FreeHeart HealthyLow Carb <20gRecipesUnder 30 MinutesVeganVegetarian
On a hunt for a simple and easy way to enjoy lunch at the office? Try this gluten free, low GI and portable Mediterranean Quinoa Chickpea Salad in a jar.…
- Gluten FreeLow Carb <10gRecipesVegetarian
Bring back pizza nights with this zero dough veggie-packed portobello mushroom pizza. Unconventional and absolutely delicious. Cooked in 30 minutes, and gone in seconds! Anyone for pizza? Trust me when I say, this…
- Gluten FreeHeart HealthyLow Carb <10gRecipesVegetarian
Weekend brunch doesn’t get any better than this. Enjoy a delicious plate of hot Egg Bhurji (Indian Scrambled Eggs). Pairs perfectly with toast, roti, bread, paratha or potatoes. Easy to pull off and packed with flavour, this is a show-stopping egg recipe.